Show and Tell

suno.ai

Started by techboy 1303 posts last post 20 days ago Closed Page 64 of 66

#1261

That last song is an experiment, where I sang english words in the same way as a Polish Espeak would read them, then uploaded it to Suno and half of it is indeed preserved.
Senter San

#1262

heheh that really does-sound like your voice rofl
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1264

Transcription

Benny the Burger Robot rolled into the shop With a pickle on his antenna and a ketchup button top He said, I am programmed for a patty perfection plan Then launched a bun like a flying saucer past the frying pan Burger Robot, Burger Robot Flipping up a storm Mustard on his elbow and a sesame seed uniform Burger Robot, Burger Robot Beep and boop, hooray! He made a triple cheeseburger and ate the order slip away He measured every onion with a tiny laser beam But confused a lunch receipt for an important lettuce dream He stacked the cheese so proudly then announced the tower's done It leaned across the counter and politely hugged someone's bun Burger Robot, Burger Robot Flipping up a storm Mustard on his elbow and a sesame seed uniform Burger Robot, Burger Robot Beep and boop, hooray! He made a triple cheeseburger and ate the order slip away Hey, would you like some fries? He asked with perfect grace Then printed out a french fry and stuck it on his face The manager said, Benny, please stop using all the glue He answered, customer satisfaction ninety-five Twenty-two percent fondue Beep, beep, flip, flip, pickle attack Bun goes forward, patty goes back Burger Robot, Burger Robot Champion of the grill He serves a side of laughter with every silly bill Burger Robot, Burger Robot Take about your day Your finest burger masterpiece is upside down, but hey Benny powers down beside the pickle jar Dreaming of a milkshake and a tiny burger Car! Beep! Beep! Beep! Boo! Buh buh buh buh buh buh buh buh

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1265 2 likes

Transcription

In a small town down in Tennessee Lived a man named Billy McGee His claim to fame, it wasn't land or pay But his dilly was so long he could suck it all day At the county fair he'd draw a crowd By folding himself right out loud Folks would gather round to see Billy's special ability The preacher said it was a sin But Billy just grinned With a chin to grin Some folks said it was a disgrace But Billy just smiled right in their face Said God gave me this gift, you see No use in letting it go I'm just using what the Lord gave me Now Billy's famous far and wide For his dilly that he could suck with pride So if you're down in Tennessee Look for Billy McGee He'll be sitting on his porch you'll see Sucking his dilly for all to see ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

#1266

That brings to mind a classic limerick but I won't post it here.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#1267

best AI song

#1268

Transcription

Hi, um, I like country music, man, um, it kinda sounds pretty cool. Who is the, who is the singer? It kinda sounds very familiar to me.

#1269

Transcription

作詞・作曲・編曲 初音ミク 編曲 初音ミク 編曲 初音ミク 編曲 初音ミク 編曲 初音ミク

#1270 1 like

going to attach the song because elten decided to cut it off eventhough I have a premium package.

#1271

@george it's the suno thread...

#1272 1 like

Transcription

Lift the blades! Clear the ground! Dust and thunder all around! Red dawn cracking! Engines rise! Hold the line and rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rise! Rotor shadows cross the field Smoke rolls over broken steel Hands are steady, straps pulled tight We leave the earth and join the fight! Up through the smoke! Up through the flame! Carry the wounded! Answer the call! Over the ridge! Over the rain! One beating heart! We lift them on! Take off! Take off! Into the sky! Turn through the fire! Climb and climb! Take off! Take off! Hear the crowd roar! We rise together! We rise for more! We rise for more! A tracer sparks beyond the trees A tracer sparks beyond the trees Gunner winds and rotor breeze Gunner winds and rotor breeze Mats are folded, radios sing Mats are folded, radios sing Every second means everything! Every second means everything! Up through the smoke! Up through the flame! Carry the wounded and to the top Over the ridge, over the rain One beating heart, we lift them high Take off, take off, into the sky Turn to the fire, climb and fly Take off, take off, hear the crowd roar We rise together, we rise for more Higher, higher, keep the course Forward, forward, hold the force If the night comes down below Still our signal burns and shines Take off Take off, into the sky Turn to the fire, climb and fly Take off, take off, hear the crowd roar We rise together, we rise for more Take off, take off, wings of steel Carry the living Never kneel Never kneel Take off Take off Clear and rise Tear up the ranks through the night Lift the plates Clear the ground Rise above the battle's town Take off Take off Fly! Fly! Take off! It's time to go out!!

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1273

This would be good for blades of glory theme or something :D
Senter San

#1274

Transcription

I woke up late with a fork in my shoe My alarm clock yelled, what did you do? I saluted the toaster, I sprinted downstairs There's a thunderstorm living inside my head My left sock's driving, my right sock's the boss I took one wrong turn and invented a law The calendar blinks and then it asks for my name I signed with a noodle and boarded the train Every little thought is wearing roller skates Every normal plan arrives two hours late If you need me, leave a message with a cat I'm busy being faster than a welcome mat I am hyper, hyper, out of control Bouncing like a pinball with a pocket full of coal I am hyper, hyper, somebody's here I just hide by the mailbox and apologize To the deer I made a sandwich with twelve kinds of cheese It introduced itself and then asked me to leave My chair did a backflip, my pencil grew wings The laundry machine is practicing scales and say Every little thought is wearing roller skates Every sensible decision misses all its dates If the room gets quiet, that's a serious trap My brain will start to drop, so I'm on a map I am hyper, hyper Out of control Bouncing like a pinball with a pocket full of coal I am hyper, hyper, somebody's here I just hide by the mailbox and apologize To the deer Count to four, wait, why is there a five? Count to seven now The lab says a lie Take a deep breath, deep breath of justification Please remain calm during this acceleration Tiny legs, giant plan Running faster than a ceiling fan No brakes, no map, no reasonable excuse I try to sit down but the chair cut loose I am hyper, hyper, out of control Bouncing like a pinball with a pocket full of coal I am hyper, hyper, somebody's here Bouncing like a pinball with a pocket full of coal I just hide by the mailbox and apologize To the deer Now I'm calm, oh wait, that was a lie There's a kazoo in my pocket and a jetpack nearby E-miner, thunder, ridiculous cheer I'll see you next Tuesday If Tuesday can keep up here ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1275

anyone tested the new v6 models? How good or bad does it sound in your experience?
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1276

They are terible
Senter San

#1277

Absolutely terrible!!! I'm so pissed off right now, i basically purchased Pro right away to test and I couldn't be more disappointed. My take is that V5 was the best model by far, followed by v4.5+, V5.5 was a mess if you ask me, at least for the styles that I am doing. V6-Wild is better than v5.5 in some respects, but the V6 model pretty much feels the same as V5.5. Literally like nothing has changed almost.
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1278

Ok, so audio posts seem completely broken on my end, still, so I'm uploading this as an attachment. Anyone who has been in this situation before likely knows how this feels.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1279

I did it wrong, apparently. Try this.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1280 Edited

Elten is giving me a hard time with both attachments and audio posts, and I can't delete any of my posts. Could someone please clear out this spam I unintentionally created? Thank you.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.