Show and Tell

suno.ai

Started by techboy 1303 posts last post 20 days ago Closed Page 65 of 66

#1281

ok. I can officially confirm that v6 is weird, it is a complete hit or miss if you set the variety slider, but its either good or bad with the max thing... but yeah I can say that v4.5-all did better for me I guess
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1282

also I think that the download limits are a bit meh, I mean I'd get 20 downloads is enough for most people, but 7? For the free tear? And its not refilling??? It is just sad. Even if your not quote flooding all the streaming services end quote, I don't even use spotify and the like so don't get where that argument comes from. Gonna stick to screen recording things then
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1283

can we maybe clear this thread? it took like almosta minute to load the thread

#1284

what max thing are you talking about? You either use V6 or V6-Wild, there is no V6-max? I never change the sliders and I have had some great experiences with all other models except V5.5 and V6, so perhaps I should try adjusting them.
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1285

Not V6 max, there's a max mode button you can have on or off, apparently it's for more complex prompts, production notes, etc.
Senter San

#1286

I'm talking about the veriaty sliders where you can set it to normal, high, extra, max, or off
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1287

oh I'll need to experiment.
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1288

well i am a free user of Suno and tried the v 6 mini or what that is, and... well go have a look, or an ear, on how terrible that sounds.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1289

Transcription

We wake with a spark in our teeth And every small thing scratches underneath The kettle screams, the ceiling leaks The clock keeps stealing all our weeks The neighbors start the crooked frame The same old joke, the same old name Too loud, too late, too close, too fake We count the floors from floor to sky No, not today, no, not tonight I hate the noise, I hate the mess The little traps, our tenderness I hate to bring the gentle play The world keeps leaning into me Run it faster, let it spin Let every slant open I say, if everything is built of rules Then everything is a sluice The bus arrives, the doors complain A paper cup dissolves in a ring A hallway smells of poor cuisine A broken oven, sickly green The inbox grows, the sink is full The afternoon is beautiful Don't take that word and throw it out We know exactly what this is about It's bright, too sweet, too many things Too near, too bland, too much demand We count the floors from floor to sky No, not today, no, not tonight I hate the noise, I hate the mess The little traps, our tenderness I hate to bring the gentle play The world keeps leaning into me Run it faster, let it spin Let every slant open I say, if everything is built of rules Then everything is a sluice Every little thing should make sense Vanishing, slowly, never ending Everything's a slice Make it, break it Drag it into view Every polished little promise Has a crack running through Make it, break it Nothing gets a pass if the whole machine is grinding We would grind it back, too O-o-o, o-o-o-o-o-o o o o o o-o-i-ish o o o o o o o-o-u-oh uh! now! We hate the noise, we hate the noise, we hate the mass, the borrowed hope, the borrowed hope, the count of the tenderness, we hate the grim, the gentle plea, the words it's weaning into me, right past the lips, they grasp like thunderstrings, like teeth, if everything is built to bruise, we'll shout until the walls release, too loud, too late, too close, too fake, we hate it all, let's stop the crowd and make the whole gunplay resound. We'll stop the crowd and make the whole gunplay resound.

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1290

Bruh, don't you guys think that what comes out of Suno in V6 sounds like some old models like idk, V3.5?
Senter San

#1291

honestly I'd give that song a 7, but I don't know if my ears can really catch artifacts that well lol
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1292

right. Now you guys really have to get to use those ears in action to determine how not good this sounds,
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1293 1 like

And this is why they removed all the actually capable models? Well, I bet the AI haters will be happy now that the model is unusable for serious work.
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1294

Transcription

You could have stood beside my door Like you might come back needing more I'd tell myself I'm doing fine And lose the fight inside my mind I read the silence in your phone And make a home out of unknowns You're saying that space is what you need But space is where you're leaving me I know I love too hard sometimes I know my heart forgets to hide I know my heart forgets to hide I know my heart forgets to hide Don't let me go now Don't let me drown I built my whole world Around you somehow Don't let me go now Say you'll stay around If you're already leaving Just let me down The ceiling knows the shape of us The nights we broke and called it stress Die I keep your name beneath my tongue Like you're saying it could bring you home You look at me with tired eyes Like I'll be something we outgrew I would have given every part But maybe that was too much too I'm trying not to make a sound While every piece of me falls down Don't let me go now Don't let me go now Don't let me drown I built my whole world Around you somehow Don't let me go now Say you'll stay around If you're already leaving Just let me down Don't let me go now Baby I was never meant to hold you And maybe love was only passing through But if this is the last time that you see me I hope my broken heart still sounds like Truth, don't let me go now Don't let me drown I'll build my whole world around you somehow Don't let me go now I'm on the ground If you're already leaving Just let me down Just let me down

Vox tech, trust us.

#1295

Transcription

Billy Ray woke up with a wild hair on his head And a fist of moonshine still swimming in his bed Said mama always told me I'd end up in the news But never thought it'd be for shaking my caboose Threw on his boots to lift his wranglers behind Drove his daddy's pickup to the Walmart sign Security guards napping at his post Perfect time for this country boy to boast Billy's twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked, shaking what his mama gave him Lordy shame, it's old lady spanking Kids are crying and screaming His hairy booty bouncing between the cereal and the cleaning Twerking Twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked This ain't your cousin's hoedown This is a booty-shaking breakdown Made it to the electronics section first His reflection in them 4K TVs made him want to burst Bouncing past the garden hoses and the fishing gear His southern hospitality's crystal clear The manager's running The manager's running Looking mighty pale As Billy's making his way toward the garden sale Got his ass cheeks clapping to the store's music Don't need no rhythm when you're naturally stacked Billy's twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked, shaking what his mama gave him Lordy shame, it's old lady spanking Kids are crying and screaming His hairy booty bouncing between the cereal and the cleaning Twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked This ain't your cousin's hoedown This is a booty-shaking breakdown Twerking The cops arrived but they just stood and stared Even Officer Thompson couldn't help but stare Said, son, we've had some crazies here before But never one with so much back porch Now he's in the back of their patrol car Still twerking even though it's kinda hard They're taking him downtown But he don't mind At least he's giving all these folks a hell of a time Billy's twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked, shaking what his mama gave him Lordy shame, it's old lady spanking Kids are crying and screaming His hairy booty bouncing between the cereal and the cleaning Twerking in the middle of Walmart Completely naked, shaking what his mama gave him Completely naked, this ain't your cousin's hoedown This is a booty-shaking breakdown Yeah, he's banned from Walmart for life now But his twerking videos got a million views somehow Remember, folks, when life's got you down Just strip down and twerk all through your town Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw!

#1296

yeah uh, not sure what I'm giving the robot company my money for anymore lol. If I wanted a downgrade I'd go back to V4 for free.
over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine

#1297

Transcription

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine

#1298

now you see why I like the older models? Yep. v6 just sounds less creative now
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1299

OK. Seriously. I think it's about time this thread gets archived and we makr a Part 2. Thoughts?
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.