Show and Tell

suno.ai

Started by techboy 1303 posts last post 20 days ago Closed Page 63 of 66

#1241

Transcription

Čas je za Sloveniju! Čas je za Sloveniju Čas je za nezajanču Desna je prava poc Desna je prava poc Čas je! Čas je! Čas je! Dosta je bilo obljubki, izgine ja u zrak Dosta je praznik, bilo beseto, desnih čarve u sak Gledamo imigrante, gledamo tutrome u srcu, pa čutimo da s njimi već ne gre Levaki u Ljubljani nam piše jo u sodo, a boli i kurac za našo svobodo Piše u bol naš Janez, ne se ga bat, čas je da končno ustavimo razvran Ne pomo već tiho, ne pomo u hišah stali, u sekar ste nam uzeli, nazaj bomo pobrali Dosta je! Za narod, za družino, za našo krije, za domovinok i u srcih šegori Obrnimo desnog jer soncest je narod, izberimo Janšo, izberimo pravo polo Močna roka, trezna beseda, smagalo naša, čepre pričaše soseda Spoštujmo običajek i smo ih podedovali Da bi na svoj zemlji spet ponosno stali Te kmečke roke i vaški ponos, ne bomo dopustili da nas vleče ozanost Glavne more bit vrednota otroci, so nam sveti komunajzeri, so vedno bili bogati i zadeti Ni časa za dvom, ni časa za strah, stari sistem se spreminja u prav Spet postavimo graj, otrdno kod skala, Slovenijo Slovencevi Bogu hvala Za narod! Za našo kri, za domovinok i u srci še gori Obrnimo desnog jer soncest je narod, izberimo Janšo, izberimo pravo polo Močna roka, trezna beseda, smagalo naša, čepre pričaše soseda Čas je! Za Sloveniju! Čas je! Šta ja ne zajanču? Desna je prava pod! Šta ja ne zajanču? Desna je prava pod! Šta ja ne zajanču? Šta ja ne zajanču? Šta ja ne zajanču? Šta ja ne zajanču?

When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1242 Edited

the post above and this next one are political propaganda songs which I wrote for the friends of mine who are on the opposite side of the political spectrum before the elections happened.
When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1243

Transcription

Čas je za Slovenijo! Za Slovenijo! Za Slovenijo! Dost je blo obljub, ki izginejo v zrak Dost je prazni blo besed, to desnič arve vsak ...o vse... Gledamo migrante, gledamo tutrome V srcu pa čutimo, da z njimi več ne gre Blevaki uljubljeni nam pišejo v sodo A moli jih kurac za našo svobodo Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni. Hvala, da ste pripravljeni.

When you're stuck, just try harder.

#1244

The next two tracks come from a collection with the working title Nihilgenesis. They are titled "And then there were none" and "If I Fade Away", respectively.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1245

Transcription

I'm losing my way Falling through the black Nothing left to say I can't take it back You were light when dark was clear I held the flame I'd always sought I'm fading fast, you're not here All the lessons I've been taught Falling out as if no one Holds the key in an unfound door But everything unfurled And you were no more I loved as if I never had A thing to call my own But the healing drove me mad Far away from home Heaven's gates have closed to me Locked with pain and transference All alone, am I my own? Have I always known? Second chances, lost in sins Half things fall right through my hands Counting days until the last And feel you're an echo from the past Farewell, then it was fine And then there were none And then there were none If the future could be seen If I knew the cost to pay Everywhere in between I would not be here today Past is broken, future wrong Nothing like I dreamed If I hadn't played along Then I would have seen Then I would have seen I loved as if I never had A thing to call my own But the healing drove me mad Far away from home Heaven's gates have closed to me Locked with pain and transference All alone, am I my own? Have I always known? Second chances, lost in sins Half things fall right through my hands Counting days until the last And feel you're an echo from the past Farewell, then it was fine And then there were none And then there were none

Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1246 1 like

Transcription

I am fading every day, I am laid astray I have nothing left to give, I survive but do not live I am waiting for the call, the one that takes me home I am fading every day, I am laid astray I am fading every day, I am laid astray I am fading every day, I am laid astray When you can't find me, will you call for me? When you can't hear me, if I fade away Will you wait for me? Are you there for me? Will you come for me? If I fade away I can't see the light when I let the darkness in Well I much prefer the night The day will never begin If I call the void to me Let it take me into dust If I take infinity Then I will not need to trust Then I will not need to trust Will you look for me? When you can't find me? Will you call for me? When you can't hear me? If I fade away Oh Will you wait for me? Are you there for me? Will you come for me? When you cat me? Will you glad I found you? Will you be the height? When you Viking follows you? When you be that light? Will you deport me to the slum? Will you watch me in the shadows? Will you fall in love with me? Will you wait for me? Will you die for me? Will you stay the night with me? Can I take you?

Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1247 1 like

Transcription

This time I'm gone for good No more waiting in doorways that never opened I left the letters you never read Scattered in the wind like broken hymns You won't find me in the stillness Not in memories, not in blame I've left, left that house of echoes And locked the silence behind me I gave you a home in my chest You turned the lights off and whispered in shadows I thought we were building something holy But it became a museum of almost You used to trace my soul with shaking hands Then folded me into the quiet And now I unfold myself And I'm lost in the silence And I'm lost in the silence Slowly like morning light Through an old curtain No anger left in me, just distance A kind of peace that only comes When there's nothing more to fix And no one left to chase This time I'm gone for good No footprints left to follow I disappeared I disappeared Into my own healing And I'm not looking back anymore You were a storm with no apology And I was the ground that kept catching your weight But even earth has left me alone But even earth has limits And mine cracked beneath the silence I stitched myself whole With quieter threads Learned to breathe without waiting for answers You kept the fire I took the smoke And used it to write new skies Now your name is just a sound that doesn't matter Now your name is just a sound that doesn't reach the bones anymore Now your name is just a sound that doesn't reach the bones anymore Now your name is just a sound that doesn't reach the bones anymore And this ache It's softer now Almost beautiful You said forever But left like a whisper in rain But left like a whisper in rain I stayed long after the music had ended But I've learned how to dance In stillness And that's something You were never ready for This time I'm gone for good No trace, no trail, no regret Just the warmth of my own voice And a door that only opens outward And a door that only opens outward You might look for me in the quiet But I've become the wind itself Unwritten, unseen, untouched And I won't return to be unfinished

Senter San

#1248

Nothing rhymes in that song and yes, GPT wrote it, but I somehow just love the way it is performed, hope some of y'all can appreciate it lol.
Senter San

#1249 Edited

I did this because someone on youtube made a hard rock remix of this song with suno using the covers feature and didn't do it properly. I had to fix it for my own peace of mind. Credit goes to the original, for what that's worth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDEli3EMt9g&list=PLDD0P_-OhTL0&index=7
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1250

Ok, elten isn't letting me upload this as a voice message, so let's try it this way.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1251

Also for anyone who recognizes the original, I'm aware this is in a different key. Suno didn't put it in the key I told it to put it in, but I think this is actually catchier, which is why I chose this one out of my six or so versions.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1252

A friend of mine said something amusing that inspired the first two lines of the chorus, and I was inspired to write a song around it. I have no idea why suno chose this style, but it kind of works.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1253

Audio posts still aren't working for me apparently. Let's try it this way.
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.

#1254 1 like

Transcription

Субтитры создавал DimaTorzok Добро пожаловать в Казахстан! Добро пожаловать в Казахстан! Добро пожаловать в Казахстан! Добро пожаловать в Казахстан! Добро пожаловать в Казахстан!


Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#1255

Transcription

Floating in the void No gravity to hold me down Earth is just a marble Watch me spin it around and round One small stroke for man One giant leap for my hand Mission control can't see me I'm the king of this wasteland I'm masturbating on the moon, baby No atmosphere, but I'm feeling hate Apollo 69, I'm going crazy Shooting stars across the dark side, maybe Neil Armstrong walked here But I'm doing something new The sea of tranquility's got nothing on my view My flag is planted firm in that crater over there Houston, we have liftoff and I really don't care I'm masturbating on the moon, baby Zero-G makes everything look wavy One giant splash for all of humanity The dark side's never gonna be the same Such insanity No one can hear you scream in space But they might see the look on my face Meteor shower, comet tail My rocket's ready, full sail Back to Earth now Reentry Graze rough Had my fun That's enough One small step, one giant release My lunar legacy Never to cease

#1256

Transcription

Black banners rise across the field, steel in the rain A silent shield, boots in the mud Hearts like drums, the horn of war has just begun Hold your crown, do not bend, hear the vow at the end Raise your blade, face the line One more breath, then take the fight When swords clash, when the swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When lights flash, when lights flash We turn to ash, we turn to ash It's time, it's time To fight, to fight When swords clash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When lights flash, when lights flash We rise as one, we fight tonight Cinder swirl Over stone Names are carved in blood and bone Shield to shield, shoulder to shoulder Young and old, marching colder The sky cracks open with a cry No one runs, no one hides Hold your crown, do not bend Hear the vow at the end When swords clash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When lights flash, when lights flash We turn to ash, we turn to ash It's time, it's time To fight, to fight When swords clash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When lights flash, when lights flash We rise as one, we fight tonight Let the old walls fall Let the cowards flee We were forged in flame We were born to bleed Hear the names we carry Like a thunder call If we stand together They can't break us all Sweet the sound ofό If nothing goes We'll be one Oh, oh When swords clash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When blades flash, when lights flash When lights flash, we turn to ash We turn to ash It's time, it's time To fight, to fight When swords clash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When blades smash, when lights flash We rise as one, we fight tonight No one runs, no one slaves No one boards the chasm We rise as one, we fight tonight! When swords splash, when swords clash When blades smash, when blades smash When lights flash, when lights flash We rise as one, we fight tonight! Thanks for watching!

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@audiogames_123

#1257

right... so I did a cover of doom's E1M1 and duke nukem's grabbag music tracks (which I'm even surprised it let me upload since suno's upload recording system is rigged sometimes), and it sounds kinda decent. Anyways
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1258

Transcription

Diolch yn fawr iawn am wylio'r fideo.

signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1259

Transcription

នោ្មែម្ះទេំម្យ្ៈ ឯំម្យះមៅំេ្េះ នៅម្យ្មោះ លោះ នំមំ៓ខ្សល នៅម្យះ។ នៅមំំ។ នៅមំ័។ ហេល់នាប់បំដាំងពិយសាតិនសិតិនអ្នុសតិនអ្នុសតែល្រើមមួយសាតិនអ្នុសំងនៃទេចាប់ត្រើចខ្លាក់ប្រើចខ្លាសាតិនៃតិនសា� សុចពាបនល់ដានទាំង់តែលក្នាងម្រាស់ដានទាង់ដានក្នាងអន៍តាយគាចេល់ត់ពីល្រាប់ម្រាស់ដានទៅល្រាស់នោះរាស់នៅ ខ្នៅ ល្លេដាពេល្នេះពេល្លាប់គ្បីប្រាប់ពីល្សាត់អាចប់នៅចិត្អើនទៅកាចិត្អាចក្នឹងចិត្នេះពីប្រួនប្រាប់ទៅកាចិត្តា�

signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#1260 3 likes

Transcription

I am so bored, please give me more, please give me more So I can restore my good mood, so very good I am not bought but I so hot, I say meow meow like a cot And now I jumping and now I singing, fuck what you thinking Polish beer I drinking, dance with me to funk We scream loud to punk, we getting drank And butts get spanked, hey hey We are in taverna, you have to remember There is no exception, you drink with me or spieprzaj La la la la la la la la la la la la la La la la li la la la li li la li la la la

Senter San