When you don't want to say it, why don't you say so directly rather than wanting to seem condescending towards everyone? It's not an attitude people will respect you for and it helps nobody.
omg that's like so cryptic yo -- (roma): Which I downloaded, lol. It's a strange question, actually. -- (kezz): what vst's/other stuff do you use to make fonk? -- --
I don't really get your answer to be honest. There are a lot of different VSTs to create such stuff. If you don't want to reveal your setup, don't even answer.
-- (roma): Which I downloaded, lol. It's a strange question, actually. -- (kezz): what vst's/other stuff do you use to make fonk? -- --
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό
Firstly, I have already answered this question here, and secondly, this is a really strange question, because I use vst, which is used and advised by literally everyone, for example, on youtube. The question sounds too inaccurate, because It depends on the specific phonk style and the sound you want. -- (ArcticMoon): I don't really get your answer to be honest. There are a lot of different VSTs to create such stuff. If you don't want to reveal your setup, don't even answer.
-- (roma): Which I downloaded, lol. It's a strange question, actually. -- (kezz): what vst's/other stuff do you use to make fonk? -- -- --
"I use VST." VST stands for Virtual Studio Technology — a software interface (created by Steinberg) that lets audio plugins such as virtual instruments, synthesizers, and effects plugins load and run inside a host application, typically a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) And now, let's ask again. Which, VST, do, you, use. If you do not want to answer, you can say something like. I'd rather not tell you. I don't wanna say, or ignore the question at all. If you do wanna answer, you could say, I use VST X, which you can download here. Or, I use VST Y by Z. Or, it differs on the style, but for style A, I use VST B.
now that were talking about vst plugins, I wonder which plugin is accessible that you could recomend? I heard omnisphere is not accessible unless you have a native instruments keyboard and you get that library with it
As far as I know, there is some kind of access, but I don't use omnisphere, so I can't say anything. If we talk about atmospheric sounds, there are a lot of them in arturia plugins. And arturia plugins are very accessible. -- (MayowaArogundade): now that were talking about vst plugins, I wonder which plugin is accessible that you could recomend? I heard omnisphere is not accessible unless you have a native instruments keyboard and you get that library with it --
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό
Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό