Show and Tell

music producers unite: share your latest productions with the forum at large.

Założony przez starchild 520 wpisów ostatni wpis 8 dni temu Strona 26 z 26

#501 1 polubienie

Yes, it is vocalwriter. IDK what it's about with everyone being obsessed about it suddendly but yes.

#502 Edytowano

Yep, those are the vocal writer voices, so basically macintalk. But, who created this? I've never seen it in the dectalk archive! And yes, even though it's not dectalk, a lot of vocal writer stuff can be found there.

#503

She created it?

#504

This is Vocal writer. It's a bit easier than to make dectalk sing.

-- (thespyde):
Wow, awesome! That's probably the best DECTalk thing I've ever heard!
--

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#505

I'm not obsessed with it, I was just too bored. And thought it would be cool to make something more advanced than all the childrens songs out there.

-- (rudolf):
Yes, it is vocalwriter. IDK what it's about with everyone being obsessed about it suddendly but yes.
--

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#506

Yes, I created it.

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#507

As curious, this is mac program or some windows port of that? If the second option is correct, could you give some link to this site please ;)?

#510

I mean yeah, at least someone who creates it themself rather than asking Claude for it. I wouldn't have a problem with it but when this is posted everywhere it's quite tiring.
-- (ArcticMoon):
I'm not obsessed with it, I was just too bored. And thought it would be cool to make something more advanced than all the childrens songs out there.

-- (rudolf):
Yes, it is vocalwriter. IDK what it's about with everyone being obsessed about it suddendly but yes.
--
--

#511

I also played with this tool for some minutes, but I saw same problem as in the dectalk, some notes are shortener, some longer, even when them lenth (EG. 1beat) are theoretically the same. Maybe I can't use it, but hm.

#512

It must use DECTalk's engine or whatever somehow. I'm definitely not geeky enough for any of it anyhow.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#513

It doesn't as far as I'm aware. Granted I don't know what decktalk is based on, but I kinda dubt it's the same. IIRC

#514 1 polubienie

@498, Love it. Good stuff.
@Everyone else, please look at the title of this thread. It says Music Producers Unite, not to go to war with each other. Not to rip each other apart, not to be condescending dipshits to each other. Please keep that in mind when going forward.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#517

Transkrypcja

Can someone tell me why this thread takes a minute to load?

signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#518

'Cause it's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.
Strange, Troubled Times...

#519

It loads in a second on my ultra-weak laptop, so IDK.

#520

If you already opened it before yes, due to caching. But from scratch it loads about 3-6 seconds for me. Charlie meant to open a second one long ago.