Mobile devices

How to change the ringer on a telpal big button chorded phone

Started by blazy-enterprises 7 posts last post 2 years ago

#1

so I got this phone for my birth day, and in the listing it said it had 16 ringer tones, how do I change the ringtone?, what buttons do I push? I have searched left and right for a manual on the internet, but cant find one.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls

#2

I was entirely unaware until this very moment that corded phones were still a common occurance, haha

#3

I'm a wierdo who likes old technology, so there actually not all that popular, this is coming from a guy who has collected 204 phones of all types over a corse of 13 years.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls

#4

wow.

#5

If the phone has a menu system, which it probably does, it would be in there. You would need sighted help to read the screen.

#6

but heres the thing, the only buttons that seem like they could be up and down are the volume buttons, and when I press them, it plays the ringing sound.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls

#7

nevermind, turns out that telpal is a scam company
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls