so I got this phone for my birth day, and in the listing it said it had 16 ringer tones, how do I change the ringtone?, what buttons do I push? I have searched left and right for a manual on the internet, but cant find one.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls
I was entirely unaware until this very moment that corded phones were still a common occurance, haha
I'm a wierdo who likes old technology, so there actually not all that popular, this is coming from a guy who has collected 204 phones of all types over a corse of 13 years.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls
If the phone has a menu system, which it probably does, it would be in there. You would need sighted help to read the screen.
but heres the thing, the only buttons that seem like they could be up and down are the volume buttons, and when I press them, it plays the ringing sound.
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls
nevermind, turns out that telpal is a scam company
listen to Manfred Man's earth band and elvis costello and grow some balls