Show and Tell

music producers unite: share your latest productions with the forum at large.

Założony przez starchild 520 wpisów ostatni wpis 7 dni temu Strona 16 z 26

#301 1 polubienie

Ok, I'll upload it again. And really Sorry about that! I can't delete previous post, unfortunately.
Channel with my beats and some rofl things: https://t.me/audio_dichki

#302

I really like it. Seems somewhat similar to Aura though.

#303

You can affect the quality, there is a setting there to choose, after you click attach file.
Senter San

#307 2 polubienia

Transkrypcja

Roller Roller Roller Roller Roller

Channel with my beats and some rofl things: https://t.me/audio_dichki

#308 2 polubienia

Transkrypcja

Teksting av Nicolai Winther Teksting av Nicolai Winther Teksting av Nicolai Winther

Channel with my beats and some rofl things: https://t.me/audio_dichki

#310

I'm afraid, I did this!

#311

not bad
over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine

#312

Post 310 almost could be an alarm tone. Lol.
The Dino Roar has roared!!!!!

#313 1 polubienie

sounds good. I think your music theorie has become better since last demo's, since I couldn't hear anything out of key. Keep up the good work.

#314 1 polubienie

Transkrypcja

එයතුන් කිරීම් ලමහියා කරන්න ඉන්වතතියි කරන්න සාල් කිරීම් රැන්ක සම්සින් ස්තුරන්වක සිදින් එකතු තුරුදුන් මතකරන් අවශ්‍ය හැරය අතාරරු වන්නේ හැරය ක්ලා කියෙන් අවශ්‍ය. මෙම සිට මත කරන්න ලබාන් හැරය කරන්න හැරය කරන්න. දැති අපි පිරි අපි, පැලේ කරුණීම කිරීම කරන්න, මිශ්රණයි, පහි, කිරුවේ කරන්න, මෙම්පිට රතෘ, තැල්, අපිස්ත කරුණීම කිරීම, අපිස්තාස්පින් විශය අපි

#315

Transkrypcja

ជាយ ចំយទាតួយំ្នៅ ហើយទាតនឹងប្ថ្អារប់ព្លោះ ឡ្នាងដែលវើចំព្យតុំងនឹកំងកម្ប្រូវនលើប្រាបចំង់ពែល់សូវប្រូវអ្រូវនល្យតែកម្រូវនៅប្រាប់អាចរាប់ទៅបាន់យុសួល ដែល្មានជានរំន្ម្មានដំពីវារំណាន្ម្មា។ វាក្មានប់ម្រាប់ពីយពិត្តែលាលអន្តែរពីយពីយពីយពីយ។

#316

ignore the first version. Something wend wrong with rendering so I uploaded a new version

#317 1 polubienie

Interesting, keep it up.