I've been wanting to do this for a while, half because I need a sound which is easier to hear and half just because there's a certain thing I want to do with it because frankly, why not. I saw something about the sound being in a system folder but I'm warey to tamper with system files without due confirmation I'm not going to irreparably damage something in my system. Any help would be appreciated
huh what? and also you know that you don't need a program or that right? your, best friend is google. I know that there is a really helpful guide since I also googled it a feew months agow.
lol that stupid we are not. that's not working. -- (Jonathan): wow. you just can replace the sound in the directory from windows I can't tell you because I won't search it now.
so for everyone who wants to have the windows startup sound: the quality is a little bit weird at the start but it's okay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxQ3DraN_Oc -- (techboy): ITS IN A DLL