right i've just done it, and it looks fine. now: how can i send it to you?
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
You can send it via messaging me, or I can send you the message.
The techno to the techno to the tech tech techno...
all fine. i've just sent you translation updates for colombian spanish. hope they're included in next elten update
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
Hi. I've got the repository from git hub desktop now. Could you please give me the permission to access the repository, so that I can commit changes myself? I'm posting this publically because it might be good for others as well. Thanks advancely
Can you just send me a pull request?
#StandWithUkraine
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
do i need to register on github to send pull requests?
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
yes, you need
Student studentowi wszystko
i'd just like to know, why my translation hasn't been included yet?
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
I don't know if our dear friend Luis, AKA electro, informed Dawid, AKA Pajper, about it, but you may want to send a private message to Dawid directly.
yes, i already did. but i've gotten no reply.
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
Sorry, my oversight.
I'll try adding this translation in beta 10.
Or, may be, we'll think about doing one, official spanish translation not to multiply them.
It's the issue to think about.
#StandWithUkraine
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
And please read my error reports and messages with info about it. I would like to get information about how to solve these errors.
Hello, I would like to be the translator of elten for portuguese
I don't know when Dawid, aka Pajper, will read this, but youmay also want to send a private message to him directly.
Okay, I'll send it, thank you
Any updates on the trns?
The techno to the techno to the tech tech techno...
no, it seems like all of that is rather quiet. i see the collapse of elten coming.
Slanovani: servicios de traducción 100% humana, sin google ni máquinas.
I wouldn't say that. Dawid Pieper is still busy working on it. Also, you have to remember, people are having other things on their mind this time of the year. When it comes to the computer world, this is the most quiet time of the year.
keep in mind, that he is also an university student, like me.
--Cytat (railwayguy):
I wouldn't say that. Dawid Pieper is still busy working on it. Also, you have to remember, people are having other things on their mind this time of the year. When it comes to the computer world, this is the most quiet time of the year.
--Koniec cytatu
Student studentowi wszystko