Technology

iOS 27 beta is here. What are your experiences?

Started by ferre 67 posts last post 1 month ago Page 4 of 4

#61

did anybody ever manage to figure out how to fix the crackling with eloquence in iOS 27 public Bina?

#62

I'm not even on the beta, but if Apple are messing with Eloquence, then screw that, when I get a new iPhone and I'm on IOS 27, I'm just gonna use TGSpeechBox, because I'm sorry, but fuck Eloquence. TBH I've not touched Eloquence on the computer in weeks, and now that this month has been a literal speech synth explosion I have much better options available lol.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#63

thanks for this valuable information. It surely answered my question.

#64

For once, I agree with khalil.

#65

Well evidentally Apple screwed it up, so I'm not sure how it would be fixed apart from Apple fixing it in an update.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#66

so... This thing cannot read text in other languages, because it'll say "unspeakable english text, unspeakable chinese text" etc when its been able to do that for a long time. I'm gonna assume this only applies when your using primary voices
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#67

Right so this is what I ment with all the pausing. It is especially worse with eloquence. Mac doesn't have any strange pauses? Idk what on earth you're on about-- (MayowaArogundade):
I don't have iOS27 on my phone yet but I do know of a bug which causes voiceover to have strange pauses that make it sound kinda like macOS
--
signed, Mayowa Arogundade