Technology

launchers for android?

Started by patricus 48 posts last post 4 months ago Page 3 of 3

#41

I use Lawnchair beta 3, I imported backup from nova and works fine for me.
Indeed, the remove option would be useful from actions, but I don't use version 16 and I don't know if they added it there, I would have to check it and report issues on github.

#42

Banned

ios is beder then android

#43

Banned

I don't want to buy a license for a phone. I want to own my phone and install whatever I want on it!

#44 1 like

And yes, we really wanted to read last 2 posts in the topic about launchers.
I've intalled lawnchair, unfortunately I couldn't import settings from nova launcher, but in the end, lawnchair is ok, I don't need any extra features.
Zapraszam osoby posiadające piesy, lub chcące je posiadać, do dołączenia do grupy o psach przewodnikach.

#45 1 like Edited

MODERATION!
Blindsoft26 will e banned from the forum for 3 months due to constant spam and unconstructive commentary on he forums.
It is clear this user only exists to be a troll and nuisance. We will not allow anyone to turn the forum into their personal dumping ground.
Please be so guided.
EDIT:
There were 2 other accounts called Blindsoft so I banned those too. If, as unlikely as it is, any of thos accounts were banned in error, please feel free to reach out.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#46

All those accounts are the same person, he told it himself so good job.

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#47

Banned

arctic this account had been hacked he has a different acc now

#48

waaaaaait... So he made those acounts on his own acord?
-- (ArcticMoon):
All those accounts are the same person, he told it himself so good job.

--
signed, Mayowa Arogundade