Share an initiative

talk about servers here

Started by fire 31 posts last post 2 years ago Page 1 of 2

#4

Just a little tipp to english grammar, it's correctly "who am I?" instead of "Who I am?" as far as I know.

#5 1 like

Yes, it's a feature of slavic languages, as well as of hungarian. We don't really change word order when asking. I say even more, in hungarian who am I would sound like ki vagyok, which is who am I but due to the fact that we conjugate verbs, the word I, which is én, we don't put into the question at all.

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#6

I have a server and web site, but a few sourcecodes which are not wanted in this group are there. If someone wants the link, this person can surely contact me.

#8 1 like

Oops... this page cannot be accessed
tbg-studios.com has refused the connection.
Try:
•Checking the connection
•Checking the proxy and firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Oxidia Studios

#9 3 likes

That's a weird name though. I don't get those blind dudes who go like yeah I'm abc studios and I develop cool games. For example.
McOi

#11 1 like

yes we understud it with the first post already.

#12

I can understand the reason for these types of names. I have used them myself, but you have to know how to take advantage of the name. The thing is knowing how to work and ensure that the name we choose to use and generate views remains attractive like our programs or games. The thing here is that only 2% of the community knows how to do it.
Oxidia Studios

#13

2%? How is that being defined. That'd be 10 members of this community.

#14 Edited

not 2%, it are 4.6698493%. Well says the one who talks about 193 topics in the suggestions group? Oh no, it are 205.

#15

literally, what the fuck? this post makes absolutely no sense.

#16

What I was referring to is that only 2% of the community knows how to really take advantage of the name of their web pages, the rest only publish bgt games and some with malware xd.
Oxidia Studios

#18

Said the user fire...

#20 Edited

:)
of course master!
Anyway, nothing very interesting here yet so.