Games

Lyxl2

Started by fluttershy1 23 posts last post 2 years ago Page 1 of 2

#1

Hi all. Who here likes lyxl2? For anyone who doesn't know what this thing is, it's developed by the same team who developed dreamland, in fact, it's their first game in unity, which means it supports both your typical windows PC as well as android phones, and, at one point efore support was stopped, IOS. It's a topdown (think fps) navigaton setup with turn-based combat in a world based upon chinese martial arts. It's also far less microtransaction-heavy than dreamland... Anyone who's attempted to play dreamland will know what it s I mean, I'm sure. ANyway, who here plays it? Same goes for dreamland but it's incredibly difficult to find english-speaking players for team ctivities in either game.

#2

I only play translated games
McOi

#3

Besides that, that name sounds very weird
McOi

#4

Which name? My username, or the game?

#5 Archived

can I have a link?

#6

This is beng strange, so here's the internet shortcut from the game's folder which should download the windows setup. It needs nvda translate addon, I can send it if needed but there's no other fiddling with stuff just hit alt y to go into tts with nvda translate enabled, tab to use nvda spech or something like that and hit space to heck it then hit escape

#7

How do you even get started with that game? I tryed it but I just don't know where to start when I am logged in.
And that, is why you shouldn't do this.

#8

I tried but I dont know how to recover my account from there
<3 :* <3

#9

i have an old account in there but it tells me something about real name or something
End of post, I reckon.

#10

yes same, what to do so
<3 :* <3

#11

Can someone attach that game in attachments, because link isn't working.
Sam tupy jest zajebistym człowiekiem

#12

I wanted to try this game once, but I couldn't because nvda didn't read it. Where can I download the Android version?
I don't know what to do here

#13

I downloaded it, pressed alt y and nothing happened.
I don't know what to do here

#16

It's because in China these games unfortunately don't have a proper website for some reason. It's not only this game, but any chinese one you play.
(Seedy-Threepio):
Lol those URLs?

--

Όταν θα κοιτάς την θάλασσα
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα βλέπεις εμένα
Και τα μάτια σου θα ‘ναι θλιμμένα
Όταν θα ξυπνάς στον ύπνο σου
Χωρίς να το θέλεις, θα σκέφτεσαι εμένα
Και θα νιώθεις μεγάλο κενό

#17

I can't move the menus, even if I have translator enabled. I don't use locale emulator, because if i use it, the game doesn't enable with my profile: Chinese, simplified SRA honk konk
Sam tupy jest zajebistym człowiekiem

#18

its working normaly with emulator
<3 :* <3

#19

so what settings?
Sam tupy jest zajebistym człowiekiem

#20

welcome again. in a game I have nick beauty. I have a question is there a shortkey to automatic fight or no
<3 :* <3