Same happened to me when I was 6 years old. I put my hand into an odd hole in the ground which turned out to be a nest with those ants in it. I found out rather quickly that those things can bite.
i had some bug or the other bight me when i was that age too. i was in my moms car going somewhere, and next thing i know i am having a searing pain on the back of my leg
over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine
Oh wow, okay, I thought they were one in the same. Here what I'm thinking of is a climbable frame that stands alone with all kinds of different climbing bars, poles and other assorted bar configurations as part of one overall package.
note: I know that this topic is not used since 101 days but I forgot to atach here something and tell you something about me so yeah, let's go. when I was arount 8, I was visitng with my family some known people of my mother or something like that. there was a pool and I was playing arount it with my sighted sister. she was throwing something inside it and I was searching it to take it again and give it my sister. it was a fun game. anyways. outside, arount the pool there was some fence out of metal. I don't know how to call it in english but it was the kind of type wich can hurt very much because it's really sharp. I hope you know what I mean. I was running on the ppol and this very sharp metal fence was going in my left leg. it was hurting aktually not but I think it's anyways painful for people wich were arount it. the doctor said it has to closed. I don't know how to call it in english but anyways. I think this situation was very painful for other people but for me it was really chilled. I was a little kid and was crying out of the scaredity but idk.
I don't know. it was a kind of pool wich is not temporary and it was still under building I think. -- (techboy): Why would they have barb wire? Ther's probably gonna be kids around who don't know better plus it hurts anyway
thaught I would revive this thred. well, I don't have a top1, so I will share a few of the worst ones I had. so, the first, was my apendix serdery. my apendix had already kind of ruptured so they had to put a pickline in my stumik to clean out the enfection, the pickline its self did not hert but the serdery hert. the next one was probs the worst, yeah, I'm not doing them in order but who cares. anyways, it was my apendix removal. that hert like hell for a few days not only my belly but also my sholder because they had to put some gass in it. the next one, was when I put my pinky fingur in a moveing tredmill. that hert like a bitch. and finaly, when I was on a skooter and the skooter tripped on a rock, and I went flying off and bonked my head and had to get stichis
This site uses cookies to enhance your experience.