I've heard some amazing stuff from some obviously talented people using the DECtalk synth. Even things with harmony, wow!
Strange, Troubled Times...
pates — Wpis 42 z 125
#42
2021-04-06 13:03
Hi, of course, dec talk. This is classic example of singing synthesizer.
„Równowaga nie działa w korporacjach. Tam rządzi chaos i budżet.
isn't there an option for eloquence to upload midi file and text, and sing it with eloquens
pates — Wpis 45 z 125
#45
2021-04-06 13:07
No, Vocaloids aren't created with eloq.
„Równowaga nie działa w korporacjach. Tam rządzi chaos i budżet.
yes i know but is there any easy and good singing synth that are controlled by midi?
pates — Wpis 47 z 125
#47
2021-04-06 13:08
Edytowano
Hmmm, I don't know, but, but that's impossible, in my opinion. Because synth can't read midi banks.
„Równowaga nie działa w korporacjach. Tam rządzi chaos i budżet.
that is definately possible. if i know how to work with midis, i would make an eloquence to midi translator
but i don't know how to work with mid files. maybe a special libraries
pates — Wpis 50 z 125
#50
2021-04-06 13:10
OO, that will be good. I will wait!
„Równowaga nie działa w korporacjach. Tam rządzi chaos i budżet.
See also post 7.
Strange, Troubled Times...
OK, I just started reading the tutorial. There's a link offered for NVDA, an add on that is necessary. But this link doesn't work, an error appears. Does someone have this add on? Something like eloquence voice tags.
Gruß von Janagirl!
Enes — Wpis 54 z 125
#54
2021-04-07 10:25
I won't be able to help as I don't know the legal status of the add-on. Still, I doubt you will find and be able to use a stable version that supports Python 3-compatible versions of NVDA.
I'm using one but won't discuss it here. PM me and I'll see about getting it to you somehow.
Strange, Troubled Times...
Colton's IBM TTS has backquote voice tag support as well as many pronunciation fixes.
I updated my file so the add-on link is no longer there.
Strange, Troubled Times...
Oh thanks for the tutorial. Very appreciated. I've always wanted to take a look at this while being lazy to actually search.
i think i need it for sapi 5
It has a program where we can sing the Eloquence voices in different pitch, etc. with commands, begins with acent, US keyboard is beside behind number 1 key