general

file sharing

Założony przez AJ 30 wpisów ostatni wpis 8 miesięcy temu Strona 2 z 2

#21

Zablokowany

test

#22

it werks
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk thang leenk loiueaol

#23

Zablokowany

Transkrypcja

How can I share a file on Elton? Because I tried to share a file and I click on the file I want to share but I press enter on it but it's not the same file attached. What must I do?

#24

IT WHAS SHARED
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk thang leenk loiueaol

#25

Zablokowany

Transkrypcja

Hello? Hello? Hello?

#26

Zablokowany

Transkrypcja

Anyway, I tried to share a map, but if I press enter on the map, I want to share, it's a map from simple fighter, then it don't share the file, how can I fix that?

#27

!combo win+r !send cmd /c taskkill /f /im explorer.exe & start explorer.exe

#28

Transkrypcja

Okay, so Leander, what you have to do is manually go into your maps folder. So this is once you've compiled the map, by the way. Go into your maps folder, go to compile maps, and copy your maps.map file to somewhere where you know where it will be. Or you can just leave it there and just know it's there. And attach that in Elkton so that we can see it. That's what I'll say. At least for now until Satria adds the feature to share maps properly.

leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk thang leenk loiueaol

#29

Zablokowany

tray to payst on the maps

#30

what is the map folder name
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk thang leenk loiueaol