Community Extras

lets play right or not right

Założony przez rorygames 1988 wpisów ostatni wpis 1 miesiąc temu Strona 74 z 100

#1461

No, but I'm pretty sure we have a casette player.
The next person has a fascination with space
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#1462 Edytowano

no.
The next person has went on a taxi.
Also, I don't own records but I tried a record player at my old school when I was 6.

#1463 Edytowano

yes, I have.
Anyways, next person thinks this skill issue bullshit is getting fucking annoying.
I edited my post because I didn't see george's thing, had to go back and read that.
Vox tech, trust us.

#1464

Yes, I do. Next person likes ice cream.

#1465 Zarchiwizowany

Yes. The next person takes their skill issue with pride.

#1466

True. The next person has been into another country at least once this year, 2025.
Signed: Orochimaru.

#1467

no.
the next person has a braille display.

#1468

Right, I have one, but it broke a few weeks ago. The next person enjoys spicy food
To infinity and beyond!

#1469

no.
The next person watches sports games on TV.

#1470

No, I couldn't care less. The next poster ever needed to go into their BIOS.

#1471

Yes.
The next likes listening to comedy shows on TV.

#1472

Yes. The next person prefers old Vocalizer over Vocalizer Expressive.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#1473

yes.
The next Person plays golf.

#1474

the card game or the one with balls and sticks?
@1470 I have had to access my bios before.
The next user to post raises chickens.
over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine

#1475 Edytowano

Not yet. The next person has been to the zoo before to pet some animals.
Let the stars be your guide. Let your mind just relax. And when in doubt, meditate.

#1476 Edytowano

No for the zoo.
I meant the Ball Game golf.
the next person goes to cemeteries.
and @1474 yes.

#1477 Edytowano

No.
The next person likes loud music at a very high volume.
Let the stars be your guide. Let your mind just relax. And when in doubt, meditate.

#1478

no no.
the next person likes opera music.

#1479

no, not really.
The next person is a fan of rock music, spoiler, not me.

#1480 Edytowano

Yes I am. The next person likes milk shakes.
Let the stars be your guide. Let your mind just relax. And when in doubt, meditate.