Yes, so here's some cajun Music generated with the old v3.0. It really worked quite well! Although you can still hear it's suno, but it really is extremely good for its standards. -- (djsenter): Fair point, I've also noticed that instrumentals tend to perform better, it seemed to be like that in previous models as well
I've been trying to create a song that is psychedelic with some indian drumbs, and the drones in the background. The whole 60s feel. Suno doesn't get the style. I either get something that sounds like pop, or something that sounds like classical music, or folk. Anything I can do to change this?
Try changing the model, it's very likely you're using v3.5. V3 is much better at detecting styles from user input. There should be a menu button for chosing the models. By the way, I'm amazed I didn't put this one in here already, so I will do it now. This is done by the same guy who also did Peter Piper, one of my friends.
A lot of new fixes are happening lately. It's to do more with the appearance rather than the audio. It now looks like at least from my point of view you can't go back, to version 3. |That submenue thing is gone, and when I enter on 3.5 or use alt space, nothing happends.
Background for next song. I am bored and stuck in an airport: Banks, airlines, television networks and health systems around the world that rely on Microsoft 365 apps reported widespread outages Friday. Thousands of flights and train services were cancelled globally, including more than 1,000 in the U.S., and there were disruptions to many other public and retail services. The underlying cause has been fixed, however, residual impact is continuing to affect some Microsoft 365 apps and services. CrowdStrike is actively working with customers impacted by a defect found in a single content update for Windows hosts. Mac and Linux hosts are not impacted. I have also noticed BSOD's and people have been reporting them everywhare!
No one knows what to do, there is a huge issue
Microsoft servers are gone, there's something very wrong
All anyone around can see on a Microsoft PC
Is a PSOD, it is mayhem in IT
Why does the whole world run on Windows now?
I am stuck in an airport
There are other operating systems, you know
Now this will take forever to sort
Why does every server run Windows?
No one can go anywhere
Microsoft is taking a blow
All their servers just say error
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Why does the whole world run on Windows now?
I am stuck in an airport
I am stuck in an airport
There are other operating systems, you know
Now this will take forever to sort
Why does every server run Windows?
No one can go anywhere
No one can go anywhere
Microsoft is taking a blow
All their servers just say error
All their servers just say error
Oh
Microsoft Mechanics
Fuck!
Fuck!
Wanna block my ad blocker?
Bitch, if I need an ad blocker
Blocker, blocker, blocker, blocker
Wanna block my ad blocker?
Bitch, if I need a raise on
Fuck, roll me up
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck
Wanna fuck me?
Let me browse in peace
Peace
Let me browse in peace
Fuck, roll me up
Reef is gay and Firefox lackey
Edge is slow and Explorer obsolete
You really think you're away?
Isn't that sweet?
Fuck, roll me up
Fuck, fuck, fuck, roll me up
You really think you're away?
Isn't that a ghetto ghetto?
Yeah
Fuck, roll me up
Even if the darkness grows too deep, even if it looks impossible. You are never alone. You are never forgotten. Remember that.
All right, folks, some more eclectic stuff for you. This is a thing that I charted out yesterday out of pure boredom.
This is just a kind of little chiptune. Please do note, however, that it does have a lot of false endings.
So it'll sound like the song has ended, but it actually hasn't. Just give it a little bit.
That's just because the Suno extension feature isn't, well, it doesn't exactly splice extensions correctly.
But yeah, that's all right. Hope you enjoy.
Thanks for watching!
over and out. I stand with the people of Palestine