Technology

Accessible Dos Emulator

Założony przez EthanTomatie 8 wpisów ostatni wpis 2 lata temu

#1 1 polubienie Zarchiwizowany


The DOS Emulator Scum V M is accessible to blind people... kinda, if you want a tts voice narrator, I can tell you how. First, go to the global options menu, go to the far right option, (Accessibility), and check the box, Use Text to speech, press either "Apply", or "OK". then, boomio, i guess. It dosent really work in games, i think, but it's pretty neat.

#2

That's so cool!
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#3

u could just use talking dosbox
Trussville roll: Deep-fried, smoked salmon, crab salad, cream cheese, topped with mango sauce, sweet soy-reduction, green onion. MMMMM

#4

Never heard of that. I know there's also a DOS emulator that Nash developed but Scum VM is good coz it has a proper launcher thing, so you dont have to deal with command line shit.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#5

understandable
Trussville roll: Deep-fried, smoked salmon, crab salad, cream cheese, topped with mango sauce, sweet soy-reduction, green onion. MMMMM

#6

Transkrypcja

but here's the question where do I get it like where do I find it that's the question

#7

Well, just type Scum VM into Google and you will find it.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#8

Transkrypcja

Okay, I'll wait.