The version seems to work nice.
Still can't rename sound themes.
I'm unable to start beta 4 so I revert it back to stable for now.
Any error message?
#StandWithUkraine
Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
It's keep on playing the error sound when I started Elten and it's impossible for me to connect to the elten server on beta 4.
Also, I've made an update to my LG sound theme, and when I tried to upload it to the server it's still showing the old version. Even though I remove it off the server and put my new one in.
Yes I have the same problem! I was always hearing a dingdong sound when I installed the latest beta version. I uninstalled the whole program and re-installed
Elten again and now it's working fine.
Thank you all for your participation in this thread. RC versions coming up soon. This thread will now be closed.