Hello. I need some saving my game in the story mode so the profiles folder will be created and i can put Liam Ervin's completed save in the game. Does anyone know how i can save my game on PC? Thanks.
Until I figgure out what to put here for real, this is what you will see.
Wait, slowly, you canplay GTA?
yes the accessibillity mod from Liam Ervin
Until I figgure out what to put here for real, this is what you will see.
but i don't know how to save my game so the profiles folder will show up
Until I figgure out what to put here for real, this is what you will see.
ferre2 — Wpis 5 z 15
#5
2023-03-27 19:38
where can I find the accessibillity mot?
Respect everyone.
just make a new folder
Trussville roll: Deep-fried, smoked salmon, crab salad, cream cheese, topped with mango sauce, sweet soy-reduction, green onion. MMMMM
Where can I download that mod? And also, I know very stupid question, where can I get GTA?
ferre2 — Wpis 8 z 15
#8
2023-03-28 12:42
I want to play it also, just make a profiles folder and paste the safe in there
Respect everyone.
the wayback machine has an archive of the download of liams mod sight
Until I figgure out what to put here for real, this is what you will see.
the wayback machine
Until I figgure out what to put here for real, this is what you will see.
rambo — Wpis 12 z 15
#12
2023-04-16 03:44
You can get it from steemunlocked and repacked games.
“The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” (Albert Einstein)
#13
2023-04-17 13:41
Zarchiwizowany
When was that mod last updated? It's probably gonna die soon if it hasn't been updated in years; the last I heard of it was in 2019.
alvin — Wpis 14 z 15
#14
2023-05-05 17:54
it's dead as far as i know
Pineapple on pizza is a mistake
If you start a new game in GTA, the save file is generated automaticly. The file will be created in your appdata folder. For example: C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming