Voice production studio

text to speech voice requests

Założony przez usuf 261 wpisów ostatni wpis 1 dzień temu Przypięty Strona 13 z 14

#242

some of them have recently been added to the dectalk archive
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#243

Some of these synths are English only, Double talk, looking at you. Haven't been using it much. Festival from what I heard does has German voices but can't find them so you're screwed. I just can't use Festival because it has weird issues with me.

#244

I mean it's usable but you get it.

#246

We now have a synth for the MacOS voices.

#247

I'd send the link so that way we're up to date
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#249

Oh nice. Unfortunately theres no polish language. Nokia TTS had the polish language

#250

OK, i'm preparing polish version.

#251

I just love how we're getting all these different synths being made for NVDA, its awesome.
Alex Chapman (Alexoloopios)

#252

Hi, I have two voice requests for Android, for Eloquence and Vocalizer. Is there any way to get those for free on Pixel 10 Android 17? This requires 64-bit versions. The old vocalizer from version 1 as it is called in JAWS would be even better.
Check out my projects: https://jokyboy129.github.io/

#253

someone would have to make eloquence or vocalizer for multiTTS, because, currently you can only get it from CodeFucktery on blindhelp (yes I said it)
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#254

Is Multitts engine have automotive for android? Or not?

#256

I just installed it and got the microsoft pack running that was also on the github releases. Where can I get other packs, I only can find chinese sites I don't understand even with translation. Looking for Vocalizer for example or the Acapela german pack.
Check out my projects: https://jokyboy129.github.io/

#259

imagine using nokia TTS on sapi5 with klango back in the day if it were possible xd
signed, Mayowa Arogundade

#260

unfortunately the klango smart soundtheme was, uh, just notifications from nokia (but I guess klango also had other poorly made themes xd)
signed, Mayowa Arogundade