Hussain400 — Wpis 41 z 46 #41 2023-03-29 09:11 1 polubienie hello all , the program back to work and now with better download speed , here is the link , , https://github.com/sulaiman-alqusaimi/accessible_youtube_downloader_pro/releases/download/v1.5.2/accessible_youtube_downloader_pro_1.5.2.exe
thespyde — Wpis 42 z 46 #42 2023-03-29 11:00 I'll check this out. I prefer it if it works. I'm using TCA Media Downloader at the moment. Strange, Troubled Times...
thespyde — Wpis 43 z 46 #43 2023-03-29 12:57 Yes, it's working well now. Some English needs to be corrected in the settings area but otherwise, very nicely done. Strange, Troubled Times...
dragma13 — Wpis 44 z 46 #44 2023-04-04 13:54 odd. It doesn't even launch for me. It's up to date, but it doesn't work. thankses and regardzes from him the dragonoid
thespyde — Wpis 45 z 46 #45 2023-04-04 15:00 Hmm, maybe you'll have to run it as administrator the first time. Strange, Troubled Times...
musicman5464 — Wpis 46 z 46 #46 2023-04-08 12:27 I've also had this happen on a second computer I have. It installs, but doesn't launch. I've tried runnig it as admin as well...no dice. Very strange. On my main system, it works like a charm though. Regards, Joseph