Games

A Heros call: Good or gone?

Założony przez dennishelbig 38 wpisów ostatni wpis 2 lata temu Strona 2 z 2

#21

I think, yes, i have newist one.
End of post, I reckon.

#22

Then you should get it after talking to the lord.

#23 1 polubienie

@18, stop shitting on people for their spelling and grammar when one could easily write a bible sized chronicle of your own errors. Especially when you yourself get upset when the same is done to you.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#24

I haven't tried AHC in a while. Should really give it another dance. Wonder how quickly I could do a run?
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#25

also do you now how your invintory works?
The road to hell is paved with good intenchens. AKA LGBT. I never said that. MAGA

#26

its works as befor...
End of post, I reckon.

#27

and yes, I've found the reason why I haven't got the note, my bad.
End of post, I reckon.

#28

I can totally play as gwen, one of the bosses or a city guard as the main character with modifications one little script I mean .ahem
go brake things.

#29

guys how to find the second part of a conspiracy in the quest house divided? Heres the quest readout
I've found a letter containing plans to commit treason against the Goblin King. If this plan came to light, it could start a civil war among the goblins. But this letter alone won't be enough. I should look for other evidence of a conspiracy.
End of post, I reckon.

#30

calahami! Give me that script!
End of post, I reckon.

#31

Tell me more about it please.
-- (kalahami):
I can totally play as gwen, one of the bosses or a city guard as the main character with modifications one little script I mean .ahem

--

#32

and unother question. I've seen in sounds of a heeros call some merchant sounds. Where i can find the merchant if he is even exists?
End of post, I reckon.

#33

I heard something about one in the woods but I haven't finished the game because the maps are just so stupid to navigate and for no resen it makes you look everyware if people think manamon is bad LOL
The road to hell is paved with good intenchens. AKA LGBT. I never said that. MAGA

#34

OK I can answer a few questions cuz this is like the only audiogame I have the hang of lol. But that should go without saying this post contains spoilers. So read at your own risk.
Re: A house Divided: You have to go in the Goblen Settlement and look in the tents. You should get more letters there. I think the Chiefdan's tent should have. After that point the quest will auto-progress
RE: The Merchant in the Forest, it's a quest within a quest. Talk to Nigel and he'll ask you about his ring. After you've done so talk to Simeon. You can figure out the rest from there.
All that I survey, I could easily destroy. From time to time, it is important to remind these small creatures of the true extent of my power.

#35

you mean cheafdens tent in the settlement near the mos garden? Or where it is.
End of post, I reckon.

#36

loooooooooooooooooooool! perhapse, dam, i've lost my save forever because when i trying to load it look what its saying!
it says something about system text decoder fallback exeption
End of post, I reckon.

#37

ware do you get the horse then to get to the mechent you need the tree out the way I haven't the slitest of an idea of ware that thing is.
The road to hell is paved with good intenchens. AKA LGBT. I never said that. MAGA

#38

at the beginning, this post contains spoilers. Only continue if you want to read.
The horse is found after you clear the barrier and enter the ruins to the west of the forest, it's close to the entrance and some water. Not in the forest but the ruins.
Signed: Orochimaru.