Hello.
Please somebody, could You send to me, what I need to sign up to My Elten e-mail address? There is a @eltennet address and I would like to use It from e-mail client. I'll need some informations, such as servers, ETC.
If You know, how to do that, or what to do please, write It here.
If exists topic about It please send link to this topic.
Thank You.
Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.
Probably it's impossible.
Zapraszam osoby posiadające piesy, lub chcące je posiadać, do dołączenia do grupy o psach przewodnikach.
OK, but whyt his e-mail must be registered for My Elten blog?
Or, how to sign in to My e-mail?
Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.
try to sign in with your password.
email:
username@elten.mepassword: your elten password
but i don't really know is it a premium feature.
Hello.
Now I know, what is It.
When message arrives to this e-mail, It automatically arrives to My private messages on Elten.
But, I don't know, if I can use this e-mail outside Elten.
Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.
Well sorry for reviwing this old topic firstly. I don't think that is possible, or well, it might be, if you know ports and all that stuff but wouldn't bee easy and I don't think it should be done!